Saturday 9 June 2012

Imagenation

A couple of weeks ago, I was approached by Aggi from Imagenation Studios.  She is much more than a photographer, as she helps to give women sustained confidence through her profession.

She asked me if I'd be interested in contributing a prize for an amazing competition she was hosting.  Of course I said yes, and in doing so have contributed to three gift bags which will be prizes in this competition.   Other prizes include yoga classes, make-up, skincare cosmetics, personal training sessions, sewing lessons and not forgetting a makeover and photoshoot!  Each gift bag is worth over £1000 and is definitely a prize worth having.

So I have designed the following pairs of earrings, specifically with this competition in mind.   Each winner will get one of these!

The first is a pair of gold-plated earrings with black bicones.  I've called them "Libra" because they remind me of the sign of the Zodiac associated with the scales.


The second is a pair of silver plated celtic style earrings with teal faux pearls.  The four-leaf clover is intended to be a sign of luck, and I chose the colour purely because I thought it was pretty.


The third is a pair of silver plated chained earrings fringed with silver-lined red seed beads.  I think the look a little bit like little caterpillars. 


We have the prizes, all we need now are the competition entrants.  So if you fancy winning this fabulous prize, the entry for is here  :-)

And if you'd like to check out more unusual jewellery designs, visit the Inner Fyre website  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment