Monday 11 June 2012

Chain Mail experiments

In a previous post I revealed how I was starting to experiment with making Chain Mail jewellery.   Well, I have made some more designs and am pleased with the progress so I thought I would share it.

These earrings are silver plated chain mail, fringed with silver-lined red seed beads, and I have given this pair as a prize in the Imagenation competition.


This pair of silver-plated earrings is based on a Mobius Spiral and I have finished them with a black Swarovski briolette.


And finally a pair of gold earrings which I have called "Orbital Rings" because it reminded me a little bit of Saturn's rings.  They are finished with black onyx.


There are definitely more designs to come - watch this blog!

As always, any design can be made in any colour - visit www.innerfyre.co.uk for more information.

Since there is an open invitation to share this blog with Cherished Handmade Treasures, I'm going to join the fun and see what other people are up to....




No comments:

Post a Comment