Sunday 23 October 2011

New Website, New Blog!

Although I've been making jewellery as a hobby for a number of years, I hadn't officially set up as a registered business until last month.  And so far I've loved the journey - I've learned a lot about running my own business and what it involves, and it's given me extra motivation to be even more creative!

So far I've set up the website (www.innerfyre.co.uk), and the facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/InnerFyreJewellery), set up the Twitter account (@InnerFyre), and now I thought I would set up a blog too  :-)

My focus is on making jewellery which is based on wire patterns integrated with beads, creating pieces which are more unusual than the kind of things you might come across in the shops.   Whenever possible I try to create jewellery specifically with a person in mind, as the jewellery is much more personal that way.

I've called these earrings "fish" (hopefully for obvious reasons), and have pictured them here just to give an example of the kind of jewellery I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment